Pizza lover? King of the grill? Crazy about salad? Whatever your tastes and whatever your space, we’ve got a garden plan for you.
You would enjoy gardening in a raised bed if:
- You have some unused space in your yard (in a sunny spot).
- You haven’t had much luck with in-ground gardens due to poor soil.
- You like the look of a defined garden space.
- You want your garden to double as an attractive landscape element.
- You’d like your garden to be a little higher off the ground than a traditional bed.
3 of Our Favorite 4×4 Plans
A container garden would be a great choice for you if:
- You rent your home or live in an apartment.
- Your only sunny outdoor spot is on a deck, terrace, or driveway.
- You’re new to gardening.
- You only want to grow a few things.
- Your ideal garden is even higher off the ground than a raised bed.